“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Idea Book is here!!!

I have been teasing you over the past month or so with items that will be featured in the Close to my Heart Autumn/Winter Idea book and now, the wait is over!  You can see it all for yourself!  There are some amazing new products that I am going to recommend you check out first, here are my top 5:
1.  8 awesome new colors!  pg 101
2.  4 beautiful new paper packs starting on  pg 13-23
3.  Magic - a brand new interactive layout How-to Book by Jeanette Lynton  pg 4
4.  Creative new accessories like 12" Flip Flaps on pg 87 and the Mix and Mingle Album on pg 94
5. An incredible new Hostess Rewards program that rewards you with even more products free or half price!  pg 104


Check it out by clicking on the photo in the sidebar or head to my website to start shopping!
Email me (GrigsterN@yahoo.com) if you'd like to host a gathering a take full advantage of those great hostess rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment