“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweetheart Layout at ScrapThat on Saturday!

I apologize for the lapse in creative inspiration, as they say, life got in the way!  Anywho, I am back and I have a little something to share with you.  Once again, I will be at ScrapThat2! at the Burlington Center Mall this Saturday with a great new mini-class for all of you!   This project is a layout that features our new Sweetheart papers.  I must say, the clear cards using Sweetheart were a huge, sell-out hit and I have a feeling this layout will be going, going, gone!   If you would like to hold a kit, feel free to comment here or email me (GrigsterN at yahoo.com) and I will set one aside for you.  Without futher ado.....

without pictures

with pictures, title and journaling



Also, I never did preview the second set of clear cards; we did those at the President's Day crop.  I took the same card patterns and simply switched up the paper and the images...Miracle was the chosen paper and butterflies and flowers replaced the hearts.  If you like these, I will be offering them again in the near future, just waiting for my supplies to arrive!

card 1 closed

card 1 open
card 2 closed

card 2 open

Hope to see you Saturday - happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment