“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dotty for You projects

I have been seeing so much artwork using Close to my Heart's Dotty for You paper pack and so even though I have been very busy with my new foster child I was inspired to clear some time while she was sleeping to make some projects with Dotty!  First up is a name banner that I made for her room, I had just enough mini-banner panels left from making a name banner for my nephew so it was perfect!


The second item is a welcome banner that now hangs on my from door.  I made this using CTMH's Mix and Mingle album.  Some of you may remember the one I did with Wonderland.  Well, since it isn't winter anymore I needed a nice bright springy one!


If you like these projects and want to get your own Dotty for You collection, you have until the end of May.  Simply place a $35 minimum order on my website and then add Dotty for just $5!  It's a great value that includes 24 double sided sheets of bright spring patterned papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment