“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ready for some Hooligans?!?


 I wasn't so fond of these adorable little monsters when I first saw this kit.  Then I started to play with it.....these little guys are really kinda cute and they grew on me, fast!   Anyways, I am offering you an opportunity to get to know and like these little guys in plenty of time to get your own little hooligans ready for Halloween.  

I will be holding the Hooligans Workshop on the Go on 2 dates in September so hopefully if you are in the area you can make it!

Dates:  Sunday, September 19th from 1-4pm
           Thursday, September 23rd from 6:30-9:30pm

Both will be held at my house in Hamilton, NJ and I have limited spots available so make sure you secure your spot early!!  All RSVP's and pre-payments are due by September 11th.

The kits are $29.95 plus shipping and tax and includes a Level 2 paper pack, exclusive Troublemakers stamp set, Sunset Mini-medley collection, and full color instruction sheet.  We will be making two 2-page scrapbook layouts during the workshop, maybe other projects too if time allows!





If you are interested, please email me (GrigsterN@yahoo.com) so that I can send you a shopping list to help you with your order!!

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment