“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mix and Mingle album

Wow, it has been a while since I last posted!  Life has been a bit busy with craft shows and crops and other holiday ish and I unfortunately have had to be present in real life rather than here in blogging world.  But I am back to share some great projects that I have done recently!
Close to my Heart has this great little item called the Mix & Mingle album and I have made several of these into great home decor pieces to sell at the craft shows - they are a big bit!
Here are some photos of what I have created:
These little gems are 2 sided - one for the fall and one for the winter.  I added some ribbon at the top so they could be hung on the wall or a door.

Here are 2 others that I did horizontally so they could sit on a shelf or table or even a mantle.  These are also 2 sided to allow use for more than one season or holiday.





Materials used:
Aspen paper pack
Twitterpated paper pack
Mistletoe paper pack
Olivia paper pack
Feathery Flakes stamp set
Many Thanks stamp set
I believe stamp set
A Timber stamp set
All Decked out stamp set
Mocha Opaques
Liquid Glass
Glitter Glitz gel
Cricut for letters
Coordinating Inks - New England Ivy, Garden Green, Cranberry, Sweet Leaf, Sorbet, Chocolate, Cocoa, Barn Red, Smoothie, Sunset, Pear, Outdoor Denim, Twilight

If you would like to make your own Mix & Mingle home decor, feel free to comment or email me for details and shop on my website 24-7!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment