“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, February 4, 2011

I love Close to my Heart, let me tell you why....

Hi all!  The founder of Close to my Heart, the wonderful, Jeanette Lynton, is hosting a little Q & A session on her blog.  I decided to ask her a question and today, I check out her blog and......She answered my question!!!  Just another reason I love "working" for Close to my Heart!  And now is a great time for you to sign up too!!  We have a great sign-up incentive going on right now!


Join Close To My Heart in February and earn a FREE kit and FREE products!
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant during February and achieve Straight To The Top, you will receive a rebate of $129 US/$140 CAN on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100/$110 in select product credit rewards. That’s a total retail value of up to $491/$544 in products and business supplies for FREE! Your kit’s free, your select products are free—how fabulous!

Go to my website to see how you can join my Team in February and earn the Free, Free, & Fabulous rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment