“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just 9 days remain!

This post is going to go all over the place....just giving you fair warning!  I've got some reminders, some shout outs and of course some artwork to share.

First, reminders - There are only 9 days left in the month of May.  This means if you are still pondering the idea of becoming a Close to my Heart consultant you'll probably need to make that decision very soon!  The incredible deal of joining for just $64.50 (plus shipping and tax) and getting a FREE You & Me kit included in your kit is soon to end - in just 9 days, May 31st!  If you want to find out more, please feel free to contact me. (GrigsterN at yahoo.com)  I can answer any questions you have and help you make an informed decision.  Click here if you are ready to sign up!



This also means there are just 9 days left to take advantage of the deal going to get your hands on a You & Me kit for just $15 when you make a $50 purchase.  The kit is beautiful and you get all the paper, embellishments, directions and a D-size stamp set to complete 4 layouts - what a deal! Check it out here!




At the end of April, Close to my Heart held a one day event for its consultants in the Philly area.  It was a wonderful experience and such a great feeling to know I am part of a wonderful company that takes care of its consultants.  At this event, we had an auction to raise money for Operation Smile, a great organization that helps children pay for surgeries for clef palette and other facial deformities.   We raised $3000!!  Enough to pay for over 12 surgeries!!  You can read all about it here on Jeanette Lynton's blog.



Also at this event, I was able to participate in a contest/swap.  While I didn't win the contest, I got some beautiful swap items.  I want to share the layout that I entered.


I used the Lucky paper pack, wooden buttons, journaling tags, hemp and even some embossing to make this layout come together. 

Thanks for reading and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment