“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, June 17, 2011

ScrapThat Preview for Saturday June 18th

Again, I am late with posting the preview!  Shame on me!  Well, now that the school year is over I should have much more time to be more focused on the blogging world.  Anyway, for those of you who wait for this - here it is....  Tomorrow at ScrapThat I will have several projects at several different price points.  The first is a flip flap layout themed for the start of summer using Fanfare papers.  The second is a photo wallet book that can be a last minute gift for Dad using the Lucky papers.  Also, I will have more Sophia spring kits at the request of the crowd from last time!

flaps closed

left page flap open

right page flap open



 
Happy Scrapping and hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment