“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Thursday, October 20, 2011

ScrapThat class preview for October 22nd crop

Hi all!  I was able to secure a table for classes at ScrapThat for this Saturday, October 22nd so I wanted to treat you to a preview of what classes I will be having!
I've got 3 different kits but limited numbers of each so if you like what you see, contact me to reserve your kit pronto!
The class kits are $8 each and include all the supplies and pre-cut papers needed to create a 2-page layout.
Halloween Theme - 6 available

Fall theme - 2 available

School Theme - 2 available

Thanks for stoppin' by and hope to see you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment