“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scrap That Holiday Crop Preview!

It has been quite a while since I have taught classes at ScrapThat and I am excited to be there this Saturday for their 3rd Annual Holiday Crop!   I will have some awesome make and takes and I wanted to give you a sneak peek in case you want to reserve your kit(s) early as there are limited quantities and they will most likely sell out.
Wonderland Layout  $8 (Inspired by Helen Onulak)

Typeset Family Layout $8

Christmas tag box with 20 tags  $15


4 different tags, 5 of each
The 3 pictured above are the newest creations, I will also have a Halloween layout, a Christmas layout, a Veranda layout and some all-occasion cards.  Prices vary from $5- $15.

If you would like to reserve your kit in advance, please either comment here or call/email me!  Thanks and hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment