“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crop this weekend and artwork to share

I will be vending at the Scrap 'N Support this Saturday at the Assumption Academy in Emerson, NJ and I just wanted to share the make and take layouts I will be offering for the croppers (in case you are one of them!)  The "classes" will be $10 for each 2 page layout.

The first one features Cruisin' and the cute little bottle caps and clips that add dimension to this layout.
 The second layout features Lucy and our new "springs"  I love how they give the layout a little extra "pop"!
The third layout features Florentine and is my personal favorite!
Maybe I'll see you Saturday - if not, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment