“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Easter! Dotty for You!

I had wanted to post pictures of these adorable milk cartons that I made for my cousins for Easter before the holiday occurred but well, better late than never I suppose!

They also fit the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog challenge for last week.

 

I used the CTMH spray pen to spray one in Crystal Blue and the other in Hollyhock.  I then used the My Peeps stamp set to stamp the bunnies and the eggs.  I colored the eggs with the water color pencils and tied a white ribbon around the middle to finish it off.  I would like to give credit to Lisa Stenz for this idea, I saw it on her blog a bit ago and thought they would be the perfect gift for my cousins!  They were filled with chocolate dipped peeps to match!


In keeping with this spring theme - Dotty for You is coming!  Starting Monday April 17th through the end of May, when you spend $35 in CTMH products from our Spring/Summer Idea book, you will be able to add the Dotty for You paper pack to your order for just $5!!  You get 24 sheets of yummy 2 sided papers - 12 designs, 2 of each, in our new cardstock weight.   These patterns are so bright, cheery and colorful you won't be able to resist! 
Check out my new website to get yours!

1 comment:

  1. Those milk cartons are adorable! Thanks for sharing your work with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete