“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Thursday, August 4, 2011

ScrapThat Preview for Saturday August 6th

So for all you followers out there who attend the crops at ScrapThat, here's a preview of the mini make and take class that I will be teaching on Saturday.  They found some room for me and let me come back - yay!  I am so excited for this crop because we get to play with brand new product!  I decided to use the Elemental Paper Pack to create this weeks layout and it is so versatile and goes with anything - and bonus, I've got several different color combos to choose from!  I'll show you my sample but you'll have to wait until Saturday to see the other color combinations I have available.
My California Adventure pictures were perfect for this paper!  The picture does not do it justice, it looks so much better in person.
Hope to see you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment