“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, August 12, 2011

Typeset Desk Organizer Workshop

I have had so much fun working with new product so far!  I love all the new papers and I am growing to really like Typeset, and the Milepost shapes, just awesome!  So I decided these would combine perfectly to make an adorable desk caddy.  And sure enough, I love it!  It will be sitting on my desk this school year for all my students and teacher friends to see.  I love it so much in fact that I want to share the opportunity to make one with everyone.

When: Tuesday, August 30th from 6:30-8:30pm
Where:  My crafty workshop in Hamilton, NJ
What: You will get - CTMH My Creations Photo box, a pack of Milepost shapes, Typeset papers, and other desk supplies for your caddy all for just $15!
You will need to bring: a strong paper to paper adhesive, paper trimmer and scissors.

RSVP/pre-pay no later than 12 noon on Monday August 15th.

**Also this workshop kit may be ordered to-go!  I can get a kit to you even if you can't attend in person on the 30th.  It will come with all the supplies and instructions/photos.  If you will need your kit mailed to you, please include an additional $5 for Priority shipping.**

Front view with supplies inside (pens, scissors not included)

Back view with supplies inside

Notepad and binder clips included!
Comment below or email me (GrigsterN at yahoo.com) to order your kit!
Hope to see you on August 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment