“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Posy to brighten your day!

This is short notice I know but it's something I have been working on finding a date for.  Something opened up and well, there was the day!  I am offering a card workshop for those of you that like that more than scrapbooking.  It's just in time for Mother's Day and will save you the trouble of finding just the right card!

Monday, April 19th from 7-9pm at my house in Hamilton, NJ

You will be able to make 3 cards featuring the "A Posy" stamp set. 



There are 2 options I am offering for this:
1. $5 allows you to come and make the cards using my supplies
2. $12 gets you the supplies AND your very own "A Posy" stamp set

Contact me by Friday April 16th if you are interested in attending.  Also, if you are attending, please bring with you - a paper trimmer, scissors, your preferred adhesive, and pop-dots if you have them.

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment