“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Thursday, April 22, 2010

StudioJ is coming!!

StudioJ is online scrapbooking software available from Close to my Heart starting on April 27th.  Since my friend and fellow consultant is doing an amazing job outlining this great new program I am just going to direct you to check out her blog:  Rocking Paper & Scissors     No sense trying to re-invent the wheel!!  Here is a preview of one of the pages that I did in StudioJ, it only took me about a half hour to create it!

No comments:

Post a Comment