“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Monday, May 3, 2010

A few clear cards

I recently ordered CTMH's brand new clear cards.  At first I wasn't too sure what to make of them so the other night I decided to check out what others had done with them to see what I could then come up with.  I also pulled out my Wishes how to book to check out the circle shaped cards.  After playing for a bit here are the 2 cards that I have made so far.  I like how they turned out and now I'm hooked!

The first one uses the new Splendor paper pack, our new Irresistible lots of dots chipboard resist shapes and the brand new stamp set Hot Diggity.  I used Moonstruck Ink to stamp the butterfly as well as ink up the Irresistible frame around the word thanks.  I added some Glitz glitter glue to give it some sparkle.  I used the rock-and-roll technique to stamp "thanks."



The second one uses the new Cherry-O paper pack, Irresistible lots of dots, Cherry-O Opaques and the Bowl of Cherries stamp set only available with the purchase of the Cherry-O Workshop on the Go.  I used Sweet Leaf ink to ink the Irresistible as well as Tulip and Chocolate for the stamped images.  Some of the cherries are lighter than others, this is accomplished by using the second generation technique - stamping the image a second time without re-inking the stamp to get a lighter image.



If you like what you see and would like to order any of these items, feel free to email me:  GrigsterN at yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking, have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely LOVE these - they are so much cuter in person, too! you have to post the hedgie one, Nicole!! you'll have a hard time keeping the acrylic cards in stock because EVERYONE and their sister is going to want to order them from you!

    ReplyDelete