“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Idea Book Projects

As you all know, I hosted an Open House for the new Close to my Heart Summer Idea Book.  All the attendees got to make 2 cards and a 2 page layout featuring brand new products from the book.  For those of you who were unable to attend, I thought it would only be fair to share 2 of the projects with you.  If you like what you see and are interested in getting your hands on a kit of your own to make the projects, feel free to email me.  I do still have a few kits available and I can pre-stamp them for you if you don't have the stamp set.

2 page layout using the Splendor Paper pack:


3x3 card featuring the Cherry-O Creative Basics and the You're Sweet stamp set (the cherry is scratch-n-sniff!):



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment