“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 x 9 Accordion Album workshop

I have had so much fun working on some great projects and I am super excited to show you how to make your own!

The 9 x 9 inch Accordion Album from Close to my Heart makes a great gift for new baby, graduation, Father's Day, Mother's Day, birthday, anniversary, wedding, just about anything you can think of!   Here are  pictures of the one I made using Cherry-O and I can't wait to make another one to give as a gift!

 Front Cover

First 2 inside pages

Second 2 inside pages

Back Cover

Last 2 inside pages



Come to my house in Hamilton, NJ on either of the following dates to make your own book:

Friday, July 16th from 6:30-9pm      OR        Sunday, July 18th from 1-3:30pm

If I usually see you at ScrapThat - I will be offering this on Sat., July 17th from 2-4:30pm


Here are the supplies you'll need to pre-pay/order from me:
(1) 9 x 9 Accordion Album
(1) Level 2 Paper Packet of your choice
(1) Coordinating My Stickease
Total with shipping and handling: $28

**When you are done with this project you will still have half of your paper left over for other projects.**


If you want to partner up with a friend and share a paper pack you can do that as well.
Then you'll need the following:
(2) 9 x 9 Accordion Albums
(1) Level 2 Paper Packet of your choice
(2) Coordinating My Stickease
Total with shipping and handling: $40 (split - $20 each person)

** I will be supplying the use of my inks and a cutting guide to follow, please bring the following supplies with you:
~paper trimmer
~adhesive
~scissors
~sponge (if you have one)

Be sure to check out all the paper packs to choose from.   If you don't see something that works, email me and I can help you with that!

Payment may be in the form of cash, credit card, or check/money order and must be to me by Thursday, July 1st in order to ensure the supplies arrive in time.

Please feel free to email me or give me a call if you have any questions or if you want to come!

Don't miss out - a limited number of spots are available for each session, they will fill up fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment