“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

H2H Scrapbook Challenge!

Well, I have to say, this weeks Heart 2 Heart challenge wasn't really that at all for me.  Scrapbooking is 95% of what I do!  But I did challenge myself in a different way.  I have been thinking more about how I can more effectively market CTMH's Level 1 scrapbooking kits, so I purchased a few to play.  After going to the circus, Zippidee seemed like a fitting paper choice for those photos. After looking at some artwork and going through my pictures this is what I was able to put together in about 1 hour, and I still have 2 full sheets of paper and some scraps left!   I think they turned out pretty nice!



 

Materials:
Zippidee Level 1 Scrapbook kit, black marker

Now stop on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to see all the great artwork this week!
Oh, and be on the look out for some fabulous upcoming workshops for the summer!!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me want to go to the circus! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I've never used a level 1, but I may have to get some just to try. Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layouts. I really like how you added My Stickease phrases to the dotted paper. TFS.

    ReplyDelete