“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun with Magic

Close to my Heart has a great new How-To book coming on September 1.  I was able to grab my copy a bit sooner and I have been playing with all the great new layout designs!  I'm having so much fun in fact, that I feel the need to give you a sneak peak at what's to come - seriously, you are gonna wanna get your hands on this book ASAP!  It's that awesome!

Check out the pics to see what I did:


And now look again.....


My pages have Flip Flaps on them to make them interactive and make it so that you can add just a few more pictures to the page and not have to do a whole other layout.  Right now CTMH has them in the 4 x 6 size as shown here, but just wait until you see what's new on Sept 1st!

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Nicole! What a creative way to add more photos to a layout! And your's is fabulous with all those bright bold colors!

    ReplyDelete