“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, August 6, 2010

ScrapThat clear cards tomorrow!!

Hi all!  I am enjoying the summer and hope that you are too.  I am especially enjoying the time I spend creating and teaching make and take classes at ScrapThat in the Burlington Center Mall.  The next project that I have for everyone is a little bit different than what I normally do.  Close to my Heart has these great clear cards that force you to think outside the box and get a little creative with the see through aspect.  I thought it would be fun to make some of these cards with the lovely ladies that crop on Saturdays! 

Below you will see pictures of 4 clear cards, 2 squares and 2 scallop circles.  For the low class fee of just $5 you'll get to make one of each shape, in the color scheme of your choice from the ones shown.  They make great gifts!!


















You can post here if you will be attending the crop on August 7th and want to secure your set before that day, otherwise you can just find me that day.  Quantities are limited so be sure to secure your spot ahead of time! 


If you don't attend ScrapThat but are interested in making these awesome cards, leave me a comment with your email and we can talk about how to make it happen!


See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment