“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Festivities!

Many of you know already that ScrapThat2! at the Burlington Center Mall is having their huge, annual Holiday Crop this Saturday.  I thought that since I gave a teaser of my make and take projects in my email newsletter that it might be nice of me to show you some pictures now that the samples are done.  As I mentioned in the email, if you know you are attending this crop and want to reserve your kit, by all means, email me or post here!  There will be about 150 croppers there and these are sure to go fast!

Make and Take #1: Mistletoe 6" x 6" accordion album  $10   Makes a great gift!!  A huge thank you to Helen Onulak for sharing this pattern with me and letting me use it to share with everyone!



Make and Take #2  Magnifique Flip Flaps Layout   $15  Many of you have been asking for this!!
All pages closed:

Left page opened up:




Right page opened up:

Make and Take #3 Mistletoe 2 page layout  $5   The usual deal themed for the holidays!
Picture coming soon!  (I forgot to take pics of this one to post it)


Reminder:  Plenty for Twenty is still going strong!  If you place a $20 order on my website by December 31st, you will receive a surprise D-size stamp set for free (a $22.95 value)! And maybe even a Sticky Boy!!   If you want your order to ship in time for Christmas, make sure to order by Dec 13th.

If you want to receive email newsletters from me, just post here with your email or email me at GrigsterN at Yahoo.com.

Happy Crafting Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment