“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Wishes to all and H2H challenge!

Hello all, just wanted to stop in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and post a few of the cards I made this year...maybe you got one!  The Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog this "season" has a challenge to post your favorite Christmas card.  Well, I made something like 60 cards and I don't know if I really have just one favorite so I will post a few here that I like the best.  I also will include the Hanukkah card I made for my boss!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!









Materials:
Mistletoe Level 2 paper pack, Magnifique Level 2 paper pack
Mistletoe Creative Basics
Inks: Cranberry, New England Ivy, Garden Green, Cocoa, Bamboo, Sky, Pacifica
Stamps: A Timber, Share the Magic, I Believe, Tag the Occassion, Holiday Juiblee
Watercolor pencils, and Glitz Glitterglue

No comments:

Post a Comment