“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

9x9 Accordion Album workshop

I am once again offering the 9x9 Accordion Album workshop at ScrapThat2! in the Burlington Center Mall.  It was a huge hit the end of last summer so I thought spring would be a great time to bring it back for anyone who missed out the first time.  Details and pictures are below.  You can choose any paper pack from the 12 that are currently available.  Click HERE to see the current papers. (Note: the cherry paper I have used for my sample is no longer available)  These books make great gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, vacation or birthday!


Saturday,  April 16th from 6 - 9pm

Supplies for Single Kit*:             Supplies for Double Kit**:
(1) 9 x 9 Accordion Album                (2) 9 x 9 Accordion Albums
(1) Level 2 Paper Packet of choice     (1) Level 2 Paper Packet

                                                              of choice to split
(1) Coordinating My Stickease           (2) Coordinating My Stickease
Total with s & h:
$28             Total w/ s & h: $40 (split-$20 ea.)

*Makes 1 book, when you are done with this project you will still have half of your paper left over for other projects.
**Makes 2 books, if you want to partner up with a friend and share a paper pack, or do 2 books the same (no leftover paper) you can.

 I will be supplying the use of my inks and a personalized cutting guide to follow, please bring the following supplies with you:
~paper trimmer
~adhesive
~scissors
~sponge (if you have one)


Payment may be in the form of cash, credit card, or check/money order and must be to me by Saturday April 2nd in order to ensure the supplies arrive in time. Please comment here or email (GrigsterN at yahoo.com)/call me to reserve a spot or catch me at ScrapThat on April 2nd.  If you can't make it to ScrapThat but are interested in this project, please contact me to work out alternate arrangements!



Happy Scrappin!  Hope to see you at ScrapThat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment