“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer time!

Right about now I am just starting my second day of the Close to my Heart Convention in Washington, DC!  Since I am writing this to post while I'm gone, I'm going to assume that I am going to be having a blast with all my other consultant "sisters (and brothers)"!   I wanted to leave you with something while I was gone so you didn't think I fell off the planet.  This was a page I made to remember all the wonderful people that I taught with in the Math Department this past year.  4 of those people will not be with us again next year, some retiring and some just moving on with life.  It turned out even better than I had hoped so I wanted to show everyone.  Keep in mind as well that I am a 2-page layout girl so this single pager had me stepping out of my "circle" of comfort!

Enjoy!



Materials:
Splendor Level 2 paper packet
Just Blooms White Daisy
Dimensional Elements On Target
Splendor Designer Brads
Cherished Flourishes Stamp Set, Summer Wishes Stamp Set, Cocktail Alpha Stamp Set
Moonstruck, Topiary, Goldrush, and Heavenly Blue Ink

Be back on Sunday to give you a preview of all the great new stuff CTMH has for the Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment