“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A taste of things to come...

Well, I must say Convention was a blast! Every bit what I expected and more.




Sooo many things to tell you and show you but some of it must wait!  All I can say is that in a day I will have in my hot little hands brand new Fall/Winter Idea Book products and I am so excited to start playing and create great projects and workshops for all of you!   There are great new colors and awesome new products, even a new How-to book. 




Studio-J has some great new features too so be sure to click the link on my side bar and check it out.  Oh, and BIG NEWS....On August 1st I will be signing up for my very own CTMH website, so you can shop from me in your pajamas any time you want!!! It's so easy!  If you want to have access to all these fun new things, then ask me how you can be a part of my awesome growing team. Leave a comment with your email or just email me directly at GrigsterN at yahoo.com.  Consultants have access to all the new Fall fun starting August 1st.  Why wait until September?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment