“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Time!!!!

Right now I am in sunny California attending the Close to my Heart annual convention and by now I have been able to see all the awesome new products for fall/winter and it won't be much longer before I can share it all with you too!  In the mean time I thought I would share a bunch of the cards I made to swap with many a fellow consultant.  I made 15 different style cards and 100 all together, below are my favorite 5:




Also, don't forget about Bang for your buck and the fact that many items will be retiring at the end of July - great opportunity to stock up before things are gone forever!  Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment