“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Studio J rocks my socks!

Hi all!  As I am getting ready to head to Disneyland for Close to my Heart's annual convention I just wanted to share with you a couple of the Studio J layouts I just ordered.  They came together so nicely and rather quickly and I was just too excited not to share them.  Enjoy!


I totally love the new stitching feature!  I used it a lot on the Celebrate Freedom layout.
I can't wait to share all the new things from the Fall/Winter Idea book with you!  Catch ya when I get back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment