“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Saturday, September 10, 2011

CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cards using Typeset Paper

Here we are in September and the back to school season is in full effect!  This of course hasn't left me a whole lot of time to be crafty but I do want to share with you some of the fun I have been having with the new CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.   Typeset wasn't my favorite paper pack to start with but I jumped right in to using it and I have grown to love it.  In the photos that follow, you will see my version of the "Bonus Project" from the Typeset Workshop on the Go.  The card bases are all cut using the exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridge and so are many of the shapes featured on the cards.  No more hand cutting stamped images for me!!  I also only used the stamp sets that come with the Cricut bundle as well as the September Stamp of the month, Limited Edition, to show how little you need to complete a project.  Enjoy!  If you are interested in creating your own set of cards, check out the details below the photos.





I will be hosting a workshop in which you can come and make these 5 cards.  It will be at my home in Hamilton, NJ.
Date: Thursday, September 29th from 6:30-8:30pm
Cost:  $10 for a precut kit to make the cards
**If you order your CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from me before the workshop date, you can come and make the cards for just $5
***If you place an order of $150 which includes the Cricut Cartridge, you can come make the cards for free! You'll also earn $25 of selected free items with your order!
Please RSVP by September 26th and bring your favorite adhesive!  Make sure you contact me as soon as possible if you are interested as there are a limited number of kits available!

No comments:

Post a Comment