“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Exciting email!

A couple days ago I got a very exciting email from Close to my Heart.  A while back I had entered 3 layouts in what they call the Make it from your Heart contest.  They run this contest for consultants each time there is a new Idea Book.  Well, as I waited on pins and needles for the contest winners to be announced, an email appeared in my inbox!  Score!  One of my layouts won!  I was so excited I could barely sleep that night!   Unfortunately I can't yet show off the winning layout but I can share with you the other 2 that I created that were not chosen.  I still like them very much!
 The first one uses Roxie paper and the 10 Things stamp set and some shapes cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
The second one features Typeset, the Milepost shapes, green buttons and cork alphas - no stamping!
Once the winning layout is posted on the CTMH website, I will also share it here as well as the link to see all the winning artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment