“I love scrapbooks. They are one of the finest ways of dejunking life and abode... A good scrapbook is interesting and inspiring even to the stranger...Well put together scrapbooks and photo albums have warmed more hearts than any bound book... Without a good scrapbook, much that's memorable in life is forgotten or damaged or lost...."

~ Don Aslett

Thursday, September 22, 2011

ScrapThat class preview for Sept 24th crop

I will have several different projects to offer at ScrapThat in Burlington this Saturday.  There will be 2 different 2 page layouts for $8 each and I will also be offering the cards from a previous post, all 5 for $10.  Check out the pictures below and feel free to contact me to reserve a kit in advance!
Typeset school layout $8

Dreamin' Fall layout $8

Typeset Cricut cards $10
See ya Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nicole ... It's me, Ellen. We didn't officially meet yesterday, but I was the scrapper who made the CHARLOTTE banner and the matching wreath for my granddaughter's upcoming 1st birthday party.

    That was my first time attending a crop at ScrapThat!

    Anywho, I'm enjoying my first trip through the CTMH Idea Book, and will be in touch when I've saved enough to buy the Art Philosophy cartridge/set.

    Pop by to see my blog when you get a chance.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete